Medway Studios, based in London, offers professional mastering catering to both producers and labels within the electronic music community.
You leave with the results you are looking for via expertise and high customer service.
Great care is taken from evaluating the needs of your music through completion of the master.
To ensure the highest sound quality, analogue mastering, coupled with the best digital mastering plugins and software, is used.
Hear the difference in bespoke audio mastering tailored to the way you want your music to sound. Warm, full, clean, punchy tracks with optimized stereo width ready for the clubs, radio, or any environment.
Listen to before and after samples comparing mastered and unmastered versions of each song.
I am committed in making sure you are happy with your masters. You’ve put a lot of work into your music, now it’s time to take it to the next level.
Why Choose Medway Studios?
- 20 Years production background engineering, mixing, and mastering releases on some of the largest labels in dance music such as Hooj Choons, Ministry of Sound, Universal Records, and more.
- Support from not only DJs such as Sasha, John Digweed, Paul Oakenfold, Danny Tenaglia, Erik Morillo but airplay and TV spots on the BBC.
- Artists such as Full Intention, Chris Willis, Ralphie Rosario, Wide boys, Jason Nevins, Seamus Haji, Crystal Waters, Hernan Cattaneo, Pig and Dan, Spooky, Infusion, Jody W, Guy J, Soul Minority, ATFC, Cevin Fischer, Dj Pierre, Pole Folder, Bonzai, Perfecto, Lost Language, Saved Records, and more have had their masters come through this studio.
- Simply upload your music and receive free consultation to prepare your mixdown to be mastered.
- Tips in how to improve your future productions.
- Revisions until you are satisfied with the balance and loudness of your master.
- Music mastering studio skilled in all styles of electronic music: Deep House, House, Tech House, EDM, Drum and Bass, Trance and more...
- API and SSL analogue compression for punch and definition.
My Work Has Appeared On:
Take your stereo premaster to radio and club ready format with a hybrid of the best digital and analogue processing. All major formats available.
For tracks that need extra control over stereo mastering. Submit between 4-8 stems. Problem areas can be more finely tuned.
Mixing allows detailed treatment of every element in your track. Each stem is balanced and treated according to your overall vision.
Writing assistance can help add authentic sounding elements to complete your song depending on the specific needs for your project.
Find out more about services.
Here’s What Clients Say:
"With Jesse's background and knowledge, you can rely on Medway Studios to do a high quality job and whether it be mixing or mastering, the personalized service, overall quality and value for money is unrivaled" James Harcourt - Twisted Frequency
"Jesse's been great. His studio makes changes and gives you exactly what you ask for. I use him for all of our releases. The clubbers thank him" Omnis Recordings
"Jesse came highly recommended to me from a good friend, I was impressed with the quality of the masters and the turnaround speed he got them back to me. I don't think I will be going anywhere else anytime soon." BP Zulauf - Helvetica Recordingz